Sharon has over thirty-seven years of experience in the real estate market working land acquisitions, commercial, industrial, office, and retail.
Sharon firmly believes that the best way to assist clients and ensure each transaction runs smoothly, is to take the time to listen and understand exactly what the clients are looking for. Uprooting a business or looking for a new space to begin a business is a decision that is not taken lightly. Upon successfully procuring the new location, Sharon negotiates diligently with cooperating brokers, always ensuring that her clients obtain the best value for their dollar. Sharon takes the time to monitor the deal from start to finish which includes ongoing communication with attorneys, lenders, and cooperating brokers.
Professional Affiliations Include:
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors (NICAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED)
- Bookkeeping and Accounting—Harper College
Licenses & Certifications:
- Real Estate License—1983
- Managing Brokers License—2007