o: 847-854-2300 x20
Bruce Kaplan is a Realtor and Senior Broker Associate with Premier Commercial Realty and was one of its four founding members in 1991. Mr. Kaplan has been marketing real estate since 1976. He owned his own brokerage firm for ten years and began exclusively brokering commercial/industrial properties and businesses in 1991, when Premier was formed. He celebrated 25 years with Premier in 2016.
Kaplan has consistently been a top producing agent for Premier since its inception. He has developed a reputation of being hard working, knowledgeable, trustworthy, honest and dedicated to solving his clients’ real estate challenges. Other brokers seek him out for advice. He has become a leading advocate for private property rights. He is an author and a public speaker. He writes a monthly real estate column for the Northwest Herald. He grew up in Columbus, Ohio and moved to this area after college in 1974. He resides in Cary with his wife, Debbie.
PROFESSIONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS INCLUDE:
- Past President of McHenry County Association of Realtors
- Past President of Association of Midwest Business Brokers
- Former Village of Cary Trustee
- Illinois Realtors (IR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Served on the Cary Economic Development Committee
- Coached youth basketball in Cary and Crystal Lake
Kaplan is a graduate of the University of Illinois with a Masters Degree in Finance.