o: 847-854-2300 x12
Bruce Bossow has been a professional licensed realtor since 1972, serving the McHenry, Kane, and Lake Counties. He has provided exclusive commercial, investment, development, and construction brokerage service. His reputation for honesty and trust has made Premier Commercial Realty what it is today, a reputable, established brokerage firm.
Bruce is the President of Premier Commercial Realty. His experience and knowledge combined with his enthusiasm for commercial/investments make him an excellent leader of the Premier Commercial Realty Team. His professional relationships are one of his greatest assets.
Bruce considered a career in commercial realty because he enjoys challenges and finds commercial realty to be a rewarding profession. He acquired specific skills and talents that qualify him as a leader in the commercial industry through his background in construction and development. Bruce is quoted as saying, “My analytical ability assists me with taking parts of a puzzle and producing finished results, exceeding clients’ expectations. This is very rewarding to me.”
Professional Affiliations Include:
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED)
- Illinois Realtors (IR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Northern Illinois Commercial Association of Realtors (NICAR)
- McHenry County Commercial Brokers Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Graduated from the John Stratford School for Commercial Real Estate, completed the 22L and 39L NASDA Security Courses
- Attended over 100 specialty commercial seminars and completed the “Partridge Commercial Training Courses”.